HOME > 농학 > 수의학 > 한국임상수의학회 > 한국임상수의학회지
돼지생식기호흡기증후군(PRRS) 바이러스 감염 항체 검출 ELISA 상용 키트의 정확도 비교 -
분야 농학 > 수의학
저자 박선일 이승환 박경애
발행기관 한국임상수의학회
간행물정보 한국임상수의학회지 2016년, 한국임상수의학회지 제33권 제2호, 102page~106page(총5page)
파일형식 2951598 [다운로드 무료 PDF 뷰어]
판매가격 6,000원
적립금 180원 (구매자료 3% 적립)
이 자료를
논문의 미리보기 2페이지를 PDF파일로 제공합니다.
 
연관 논문
PRRS 바이러스 ORF5a 단백질의 기능학적 역할
돼지 생식기호흡기증후군바이러스의 농장단위 방역대책 수립을 위한 혈청학적 및 바이러스학적 감염유형 분석법 적용 및 비교 -
원저 : 다양한 PRRSV 감염상태에 있는 돼지 혈청을 이용한 PRRS 항체 ELISA 키트들의 비교 평가
돼지 생식기 호흡기 증후군 바이러스와 돼지 인플루엔자 바이러스의 단독 및 복합 감염에 의한 현미경적 병변 ( Histopathology in Post - weaning Pigs Following Single or Combined Infection of PRRS Virus Isolates or Swine Influenza Virus )
한국 임신부의 풍진감염시 중합효소 연쇄반응 ( Polymerase chain reaction ) 을 이용한 선천성 풍진감염의 산전진단 ( Prenatal Diagnosis of Congenital Rubella by Polymerase Chain Reaction in Korean Pregnant Women )
 
 
목차
부제 : Comparison of Two Commercial Antibody Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays for Detection of Porcine Reproductive Respiratory Syndrome Virus Infection
Abstract
서론
재료 및 방법
결과
고찰
결론
참고문헌
 
 
영문초록
More than 20 years after the first report of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) in Korea, the disease is still having major impact on domestic pig health and relevant industries. Although ELISA tests are commonly used by veterinarians to guide herd management, data on diagnostic performance of the test in field settings are very limited. The objective of this study was to evaluate two commercially available PRRSV ELISA (IDEXX PRRS X3 ELISA and Bionote PRRSV ELISA 4.0) to detect antibodies against PRRSV on serum samples. To this end, a total of 1,108 sera were recruited from 35 swine farms located in Gyeonggi province and tested at the Gyeonggi Province Veterinary Service Center. All tests were performed according to the manufacturer’s instructions, by laboratory technicians who routinely perform PRRS testing on blood samples. Samples were collected from two sources of swine populations with different PRRS prevalence; 60 samples (5.4%) were originated from breeding farms and the remaining 1,048 samples (94.6%) were from farrow-to-finish farms. We applied Bayesian latent class model (LCM) for two-tests in the two-population when the accuracy of the gold standard is not available. The model estimated that Bionote ELISA was a bit more specific but slightly less sensitive. The estimated sensitivity and specificity of the IDEXX ELISA were 99.8% (95% CI 98.1-100%) and 86.4% (95% CI 81.4-96.5%), respectively. Sensitivity, specificity, positive predictive value and negative predictive value for Bionote kit were 98.7% (95% CI 92.8-100%), 89.8% (95% CI 86.2-93.1%), 93.8% (95% CI 91.5-96.0%), and 97.8% (95% CI 87.1-100%), respectively. Based on the Bayesian 95% credible intervals, the sensitivity and specificity of the two ELISAs were not significantly different each other when assuming that two kits were imperfect, indicating that two kits performed equally well in terms of sensitivity and specificity in our filed setting.
 
 
PRRS, ELISA, antibody, diagnostic performance, latent class model
 
 
도움말
본 논문은 참고용 논문으로 수정 및 텍스트 복사가 되지 않습니다.
 
 
추천자료
[병리학] 돼지의 질병 -살모넬라, PRRS, 오제스키병, 결핵
구제역 사태 원인과 경과분석 및 효율적 대응방안
[전염병학] 돼지 패혈증 원인체 진단
[보건학]성병 레포트
[생물] 돼지에게 일어날수 있는 질병
[보건의료문제] 질병과 보건의료, 에이즈, 건강문제
[의료사회사업론] 에이즈 AIDS에 대해서
신장이식 kidney transplantation
[기본간호학] 면역계질환
[의료보건]전염병,성병의 정의와 종류 및 특성
오늘 본 자료
오늘 본 자료가 없습니다.
장바구니 담은 자료
장바구니가 비어 있습니다.
이 간행물 인기자료
Ultrasongraphy of the Kidney and Ur...
선천성 슬개골탈구를 지닌 자견의 조...
Effects of Commercial Topical Shamp...
Controlled Release of Cefadroxil fr...
개 비유선 및 비피부 유래 종양의 발...
이 간행물 신규자료
Description of Diplotriaena manipol...
A Retrospective Study of Interverte...
Streptozotocin-Induced Pro-Inflamma...
A Retrospective Study on Canine Epi...
Echocardiographic Assessment of Pap...
저작권 정보
본 학술논문은 ㈜누리미디어와 각 학회간에 저작권 계약이 체결된 것으로 HAPPY학술이 제공하고 있습니다. 본 저작물을 불법적으로 이용시는 법적인 제재가 가해질 수 있습니다.
 
서비스이용약관 | 개인정보취급방침 | E-mail 수집 거부 | 제휴 및 광고문의 | FAQ
이메일 무단 수집 거부
본 웹사이트에 게시된 이메일 주소가 전자우편 수집 프로그램이나 그 밖의 기술적 장치를 이용하여 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부하며, 이를 위반시 정보통신망법에 의해 형사처벌됨을 유념하시기 바랍니다. [게시일 2003년 4월 2일]