대학생의 결혼 및 출산의식에 관한 연구 -교양강좌 “결혼과 가족” 수강생을 중심으로-
  • 분야
  • 저자
  • 발행기관
  • 간행물정보
  • 파일형식
  •  
  • 구매가격
  • 적립금
이메일 발송  스크랩 하기
자료 다운로드  네이버 로그인
영문초록
this research focused on consciousness of marriage and childbirth of the university students. The collected data was made used of with IBM SPSS Statistics 19 for frequency analysis, chi-square, t-test, ANOVA. Also a Post-hoc, Duncan-test was implemented. The findings of this research is summarized as follows. First, according to the demographic variable depending on consciousness of marriage, 88.0% (440 students) which is the majority of the survey respondents has responded with having an intention to marry while 12.0% (60 students) has replied with having no interest in marriage which was more than 1 person out of 10 university students. According to the survey focused on the respondents that had an intention to marry, 59.6% which is more than half of the respondents tend to show high intention to marry between the age of twenty-eight to thirty-one. Among the following variables, on ``gender`` variable aspect ``women students`` (M=29.08), according to ``career planning`` ``marriage and etc`` (M=28.94 students planned marriage relatively in an early age. The marriage values reflected strong tendency in perceiving marriage as romantic whereas somewhat have broken away from traditional standards of marriage values. Second, the search focusng on the demographic variable depending on consciousness of childbirth indicated that 82.4% (412 students) tends to have children and on the other hand, 17.6% (88 students) has replied that they have no intention in childbirth. When focused on the respondents that replied with having an inclination to marriage, the results denotes that the anticipated age to have children to be in early thirties for 60.7% which exceeds more than half of the responses. According to the ``gender`` variable ``women students`` (M=30.96) showed a significant distinction being two years ahead than ``male students`` (M=32.68), but showed no difference in planned birth age in the ``career planning`` aspect. Based on the results of this study, university students tend to be positive toward overall consciousness of marriage and childbirth and also showed a positive correlation between the consciousness of childbirth and marriage. This indicates that the alteration of the consciousness of marriage and child awareness will have a positive influence in enhancing the rate of marriage and childbirth. Therefore, when support exists to help university student`s recognize childbirth and child-rearing as the main assignment which effects the nation`s future and government and corporation`s active support to leap to become a develo9ped country along with the efforts of the people all comes together, the nation will be able to free from low birth rate.
추천자료
  • [가족복지론] 이주여성 국제결혼 문제 및 해결에 관한 연구(이중문화의 통합을 중심으로)
  • 대학생이 지각하는 원가족건강성, 결혼관, 가족가치관 연구
  • 국제결혼 이주여성의 복지실태 및 만족도에 관한 연구 울산광역시에 거주하는 결혼
  • [통계] 대학생들의 결혼관에 영향을 미치는 요인에 관한 연구
  • [결혼과 가족] 대학생 동거문화의 장점 및 단점
  • [우수레포트]결혼이민자의 가족생활과 문제점, 사회복지서비스와 문화적 수요의 요구 조사·연구 및 제안(결혼이주여성의 적응이 어려운 이유, 결혼이민자 가족, 사회제도권 문제, 문화적 요구) 수정 다운 홍보
  • [심리통계] 대학생의 이성관 및 결혼관 연구
  • [매스컴연구] 대학생들의 결혼에 관한 의식조사
  • 가족복지론4공통)가족복지론 교재 제2장(멀티미디어 강의 제3강)의 내용을 참고하여 한국사회의 가족문제를 파악하기 위해 필요한 인구구조의 변화를 지난 30년간의 통계 추이(연령별 인구 및 구성비 추이, 합계출산율 추이, 부양비 추이, 가족규모 추이, 평균수명 추이, 결혼연령 추이)를 중심으로 조사하시오. 수집한 통계자료를 근거로 하여 가족문제를 5가지 이상
  • [[가족복지론2019]]가족복지론 교재 제2장(멀티미디어 강의 제3강)의 내용을 참고하여 한국사회의 가족문제를 파악하기 위해 필요한 인구구조의 변화를 지난 30년간의 통계 추이(연령별 인구 및 구성비 추이, 합계출산율 추이, 부양비 추이, 가족규모 추이, 평균수명 추이, 결혼연령 추이)를 중심으로 조사하시오. 수집한 통계자료를 근거로 하여 가족문제를 5가지
  • 사업자등록번호 220-87-87785 대표.신현웅 주소.서울시 서초구 방배로10길 18, 402호 대표전화.070-8809-9397
    개인정보책임자.박정아 통신판매업신고번호 제2017-서울서초-1765호 이메일 help@reportshop.co.kr
    copyright (c) 2009 happynlife. steel All reserved.