중국인 관광객 유치 확대에 관한 연구
분야
사회과학 > 인문지리
저자
오수경 ( Soo Kyung Oh )
발행기관
한국사진지리학회
간행물정보
한국사진지리학회지 2012년, 제22권 제4호, 149~158페이지(총10페이지)
파일형식
50200530.pdf [무료 PDF 뷰어 다운로드]
  • ※ 본 자료는 참고용 논문으로 수정 및 텍스트 복사가 되지 않습니다.
  • 구매가격
    4,500원
    적립금
    135원 (구매자료 3% 적립)
    이메일 발송  스크랩 하기
    자료 다운로드  네이버 로그인
    국문초록
    본 연구에서는 방한 중국인관광객 현황 및 특성, 한국체재기간 중 만족 및 불만족 사항 분석, 국내외 중국인 관광객 유치사례를 분석하여 이를 근거로 중국인 관광객 유치 확대 방안을 제시하고자한다. 중국경제의 지속적인 성장과 위안화 강세에 따른 중국인의 소비시장 확대 및 여가와 관광에 대한 인식 변화로 중국의 아웃바운드 관광시장은 지속적으로 성장하여 2010년 5,739만 명을 돌파하였으며 세계관광기구는 2020년 중국인 해외관광객을 1억 명으로 추정하고 있다. 중국아웃바운드 관광의 70%이상이 홍콩, 마카오에 집중되어 있으며 30%가 이 시장을 두고 한국, 일본, 동남아등 각국이 경쟁하고 있다. 우리나라는 중앙정부 차원에서 2012년 중국관광객 300만 명 유치목표를 수립하고 다양한 정책을 추진하고 있다. 우리나라의 중국 아웃바운드 시장 점유율은 3~4% 수준에 불과하여 시장 확대를 위한 다양한 전략이 필요하다. 대부분의 국가에서 중국인관광객 유치확대를 위해서 비자제도를 완화하거나, 현지홍보 및 마케팅사업을 적극적으로 추진하는 등 다양한 노력을 하고 있다.
    영문초록
    This study aims to analyze the number and characteristics of Chinese tourists visiting South Korea, their compliments and complaints during their stay in the country, and successful cases in drawing Chinese tourists and propose ways to promote the attraction of Chinese tourists to Korea, based on the analysis results. The continued growth of the Chinese economy and the rising strength of the yuan currency have contributed to increasing Chinese people`s consumption and changing their perception of leisure and tourism. As a result, China`s outbound tourism market exceeded 57.39 million visitors in 2010 while enjoying continuous growth and the World Tourism Organization has predicted that the number of outbound Chinese tourists will reach 100 million in 2020. Hong Kong and Macao account for more than 70 percent of China`s outbound tourists, and South Korea, Japan and Southeast Asian countries compete for the remaining 30 percent. South Korea is pushing a wide range of tourism policies at the central government level with the goal of attracting three million Chinese tourists until 2012. South Korea`s current share of the Chinese outbound tourism market is only 3-4 percent; therefore, a variety of strategic approaches are required for market expansion. Many countries have been making diverse efforts to attract a larger number of Chinese tourists, like easing their visa requirements or undertaking aggressive promotional and marketing activities. Local governments in Korea are also making attempts to draw Chinese tourists by developing their own plans for the purpose and organizing task forces for specific activities, but in fact they are not differentiated from one another.
    사업자등록번호 220-87-87785 대표.신현웅 주소.서울시 서초구 방배로10길 18, 402호 대표전화.070-8809-9397
    개인정보책임자.박정아 통신판매업신고번호 제2017-서울서초-1765호 이메일 help@reportshop.co.kr
    copyright (c) 2009 happynlife. steel All reserved.