Acute Kidney Injury and Prognosis in Adult Respiratory FailureM Patients with Veno-venous Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
분야
의약학 > 내과학
저자
( Jae Seok Park ) , ( Chae Man Lim ) , ( Youn Suck Koh ) , ( Sang Bum Hong )
발행기관
대한결핵 및 호흡기학회
간행물정보
대한결핵및호흡기학회 추계학술발표초록집 2012년, 제114권 178(총1페이지)
파일형식
0y909864.pdf [무료 PDF 뷰어 다운로드]
  • ※ 본 자료는 참고용 논문으로 수정 및 텍스트 복사가 되지 않습니다.
  • 구매가격
    1,000원
    적립금
    30원 (구매자료 3% 적립)
    이메일 발송  스크랩 하기
    자료 다운로드  네이버 로그인
    영문초록
    Background: This study analyzed the relationship between the acute kidney injury (AKI) and prognosis in adult respiratory failure patients with veno-venous (V-V) extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO). Methods: We performed a retrospective study to evaluate the AKI, renal replacement therapy (RRT) and 28-day mortality of adult respiratory failure patients receiving V-V ECMO in a single center intensive care unit between Jan.1,2009 and Dec.31,2011. Results: 74 patients with respiratory failure were receiving V-V ECMO during this period. Common conditions that require V-V ECMO support were pneumonia (62.2%) and ARDS (18.9%). Overall, 60 (81.1%) patients had AKI and 46 (62.2%) patients receiving RRT during ECMO. 28 (37.8%) patients with AKI required RRT before ECMO support. Except for the patients with RRT before ECMO, 35 (76.1%) patients had no AKI and 11 (23.9%) patients had AKI (stage 1, 10.9%; stage 2, 4.3%; stage 3, 8.7%) at ECMO day. The newly developed or progressed AKI during ECMO support was 69.6% (32/46) patients. 56.3% (18/32) of AKI patients required RRT after the initiation of ECMO support. Overall, 28-day mortality rate was 59.5%. The AKIN stage was not associated with 28-day mortality. However, receiving RRT was significantly associated with increased 28-day mortality (OR, 3.92; p<0.01). Conclusions: The incidence of AKI was high and many patients required RRT during V-V ECMO support. RRT was significantly associated with increased 28-day mortality in adult respiratory failure patients with V-V ECMO.
    사업자등록번호 220-87-87785 대표.신현웅 주소.서울시 서초구 방배로10길 18, 402호 대표전화.070-8809-9397
    개인정보책임자.박정아 통신판매업신고번호 제2017-서울서초-1765호 이메일 help@reportshop.co.kr
    copyright (c) 2009 happynlife. steel All reserved.