비트 가루 첨가량에 따른 머핀의 품질특성
분야
자연과학 > 가정
저자
서은옥 ( Eun Ok Seo ) , 고승혜 ( Seng Hye Ko )
발행기관
한국조리학회
간행물정보
한국조리학회지 2014년, 제20권 제1호, 27~37쪽(총11쪽)
파일형식
0r101327.pdf [무료 PDF 뷰어 다운로드]
  • ※ 본 자료는 참고용 논문으로 수정 및 텍스트 복사가 되지 않습니다.
  • 구매가격
    4,100원
    적립금
    123원 (구매자료 3% 적립)
    이메일 발송  스크랩 하기
    자료 다운로드  네이버 로그인
    영문초록
    This study examines the quality characteristics of the muffins made by adding 3%, 6%, and 9% of beet powder, comparing with the reference group. The result showed that there has been no significant difference in the ash content from the groups added with 3% and 9% of beet powder. The height of muffins appeared to be 4.7∼∼5.0 cm, which didn`t show any significant difference among the samples. The volume of beet muffins has shown significant difference among the samples (p<0.001). From the measurement result by scanning electron microscope (SEM), the samples had thick cellular walls and coarse pores because there was less gluten content with increased beet powder. From the chromaticity measurement result, L value and b-value decreased, while a-value increased with increased beet powder. From the texture measurement result, hardness increased with increased beet powder. Adhesiveness appeared to be getting lower with increased beet powder. Also, there was significant difference among the samples for cohesiveness (p<0.001). Gumminess got higher in the samples added with 3% and 6% of beet powder, and the highest chewiness was shown in the sample group added with 3% of beet powder. From the sensory evaluation result, overall acceptance has appeared in order of 6% > 9% > 3% > 0%.
    사업자등록번호 220-87-87785 대표.신현웅 주소.서울시 서초구 방배로10길 18, 402호 대표전화.070-8809-9397
    개인정보책임자.박정아 통신판매업신고번호 제2017-서울서초-1765호 이메일 help@reportshop.co.kr
    copyright (c) 2009 happynlife. steel All reserved.