1) How should teachers use physical presence in class?
- Proximity : Teachers should consider how close they want to be to the students they are working with.
- Appropriacy : Teachers consider the appropriacy of their behavior in general.
- Movement : Most successful teachers move around the class to some extent.
- Contact : Teachers need to make contact with the students
1.1. Purpose of the Research
English has become the global language used nowadays in commerce, cultural exchanges as well human and diplomatic relations. Hence, English education has become a very important issue for nations all over the world. South Korea as a monolingual country has found in English language a convenient access to the world and this is one of the reasons why t
The subdivision into three chapters has been retained. All three chapters have been updated
in the light of computer requirements and developments. A list of suppliers of software
(with addresses etc.) can be found at the beginning of Part E of the book and another list
at the beginning of Part G.
Numerics in General
Updating of this chap