- virtual disaster *his almost death
- It virtually evaporated. He almost died.
- It was virtually impossible. He was almost dead.
- He spoke virtually inaudibly.
He was wounded almost fatally.
- I have almost no money left.
- It lasted almost until midnight.
- I bought almost the last copy.
[ NP an [ AdjP interesting] period]
[ NP a [AdjP lengthy] [AdjP enjoyable] [AdjP interesting] period]]
→can be stacked
a brown leather old practical suitcase.
→sound quite odd.
[NP [DP These] [DP two] images] say it all.
If we’re accepted in