licensing fee. In some instances the right to use the software is limited to certain types of users, for example for private and non-commercial purposes. One example is Microsoft Internet Explorer, which is made available as freeware, but not open source software.
Copyleft is an antonym of copyright, which stipulates that free software remains free, even when modified or change
Purpose of the Product/Service
What purpose and unique/ features distinguish your product/service?
- 복사물이 필요로하는 대학생에게 무료로 복사서비스를 제공하여 수요를 쉽게 확보
- 무료 복사로 간접적인 학생들의 학업경비 지원 및 상금 제공
- 대학생층에게 가깝게 다가가는 기업의 광고 역할 수행 (
license, approval for machinery, goods and material import facilities, business license 의 다섯 개 인허가는 앞으로 신청 시점부터 완료 시점까지 인터넷 조회가 가능해짐
ㅇ 투자조정청은 토요타, 팍스콘 등이 인도네시아 투자기회를 모색중이며, 프랑스 화장품 회사인 로레알은 11월에 화장품 제조법인 확장 투자 예정
business: January 25th 2008
Regular air transportation business license received: April 5th 2008
(covering Gimpo-Jeju, Busan-Jeju, Gimpo- Busan routes)
①Company overview and route
JIN AIR's motto
A premier short haul carrier
-A premium short haul carrier "With the best experience and image, prac
4.THREE LICENSING MODELS
Getty Images employs three licensing models
1. Subscription : Customer contract to use as many images as they want as often as they want.
2. Royalty-free : Customers pay a fee based on the file size of the image and can use the image any way they want and as many times as they want.
3. Rights managed : User pay fees according to the rights that they wish to use.