As most of the closed school facilities have a well-preserved natural environment around them, it is
possible to make the utmost use of the natural environment and to minimize the consumption of
resources and energy through reusing most of the exi
Many attempts to imitate western science
Because there was no direct route
Sent by the Joseon Dynasty in 1881
Intensive inspection of Japan
For studying modern science and technology(1881-1882)
Japanese civic awareness.
Japan experienced an earthquake of magnitude 9 on March 11. Dead and missing persons total approximately 40 thousand. Exact statistics are not possible. In addition, there was an aftershock. The explosion of a nuclear plant caused secondary damage. In Japan, several cities handled the crisis with a planned power cut. A global company, a subway and a schoolclosed te
Ⅳ. General Objectives
Students will be able to
1. understand and use the expressions on these communicative functions.
- Shall we meet at 6 o’clock tomorrow? / Sounds good.
- Shall I come to your apartment? / Take care.
- Would like to go with me?
Preference of cafe that is close to place for study like reading room
• Close to public transit
• Close to school shuttle bus
• Close to convenience
• Located on ground
• Located by road
• Place which has fresh air
• Easiest finding in building
• Clean place
• Not crowded
• There are no stair
• Near by othe