research trends in biotechnology education and to better understand the issues regarding its implementation in the technology education classroom. The study began by establishing the rationale for inclusion of biotechnology in technology education b
research trends from 1960 to 2012, focusing on 686 papers and 177 books published during the last 62 years, and investigated by research areas, study regions, methodologies, and journals in relation to urban geography. Although increasing number of
1.Research motivations & Latest trends, news
• Luxurious goods consumption exceeded Japan.
• Luxurious goods consumption occupy 5% in Domestic economy income.
• Korea’s luxurious goods consumption is recognized issue that persisted and hard to solve.
• Luxurious goods is the thing which famous or expensive.
• Luxurious goods consumption increase steadily.
1. Research motivations & Latest trends, news
As I watch the above article title luxurious goods consumption exceeded Japan and students that worked part-time at luxurious goods came being and luxurious goods consumption occupy in Domestic economy income specific gravity. Korea luxurious goods consumption is recognized issue that persisted and hard to solve.
Luxurious goods is the thing wh
research about the controversial problems in the coffee market.
1. Theoretical consideration
(1) Definition of well-being trend
Well-being can be found in the etymology of the word 'wellness', for the first time an American doctor halbert den used this word.
Having bbeen used for the first time in 1959, the well-being concept evolved to mean a harmonious and pleasing condition in ev
A. Why this research should be carried out?
21세기에는 전자산업 및 정보통신 산업의 발달로 인하여 휴대폰, PMP, PDA 등의 휴대용 전자기기들이 많이 등장하고 무선 인터넷, DMB, WIBRO 등의 새로운 이동 서비스들이 급격하게 생활 패턴을 변화시키고 있고 앞으로는 더욱 발전하여 무선 통신 및 휴대용