system (if require)
5. offer real-time parking information by connecting network
6. maximize effectiveness and increase customer service efficiency
1. minimize complaints by securing evidence when vehicle was damaged
2. immediate response by button when emergency
3. connect to police if car is stolen
4. securing car number in around in accident
1. reduce management labor cost ( expecte
management system. It also dominates an emerging market such as Indonesia and China ahead of other competitors so it could get low price mobile phone market.
Actively Using Outsourcing
Nokia could acquire distribution channel between product and customers with relatively low cost by outsourcing. Since distribution channel is not directly related to product quality, Nokia could gain competitiv
Airport management, in common with others involved in the operation of elements of the civil air transportation system, are required to take measures that will provide a high level of protection of buildings and equipment (including aircraft), in addition to ensuring the safety and personal security of passengers and staff using the system. This must be done in manner that disturbs the normal ope
system. ICA's contributions are not including an employer's contributions that is normally including in social insurances and both salary workers and self-employed person submit 10% of their income. And more contributions can charge that is called VSA(Voluntary Saving Accounts) if they want.
2. Private management about pension assets(AFP)
AFP is private company established for manageme
company tried to make loading and unloading just in time.For this, they use RFID system.
By this technology, the company could improve productivity and customer satisfaction by faster speed of shipping.
The trucks contain RFID tags.
And the system checks the cargo and the tracks the truck. And the system can identify that the cargo arrives on time.
RFID system can give better security.