The purpose of this study is to investigate Korean`s deep psychology reflected in tabooed words. The materials of this study were 625 Korean tabooed words. Contents analysis was administered and the major categories were extracted. The finding showe
This article first focuses on the point that in narrating and depicting Korean’s unique emotions, the supporting bases are usually very weak. Hence, the topic of Korean ‘tabooed words’ is addressed here in order to strengthen the bases. The an
- start with " Buen apetito! "
- do not switch knives and forks
- fork & spoon above your plate, for dessert
- bread without butter
- hands should be visible
- pass all dishes to your left
- never cut the lettuce in a salad
- The one who invites usually pays
- tip is usually added to the bill
- Una cerveze, por favor
- " Salud ! "
- drink socially for pleasure
Adrienne Rich’s Essays
1. When We Dead Awaken: Writing as Re-Vision
2. Of Woman Born: Motherhood as Experience and Institution
3. Compulsory Heterosexuality and Lesbian Existence
에세이를 쓴 목적
“Re-vision-the act of looking back, of seeing with fresh eyes, of entering an old
text from a new critical direction-is for us more than a chapter in cultural history:
it is an act of su
Lady: Mummys going to the beauty parlour darling. But Im leaving you with your favorite friend Roger. Hes going to take very very good care of you. Because if he doesnt, hes going back to the science lab!
Roger: Plplpllllease! Dont worry. What ever you say! Yes maam. Aye aye sir. Oke dokey. Why, Ill take care of him like he was my own brother. Or my own sister. Ow! Or my brothers sister. Or my se