The purpose of this study is to investigate Korean`s deep psychology reflected in tabooed words. The materials of this study were 625 Korean tabooed words. Contents analysis was administered and the major categories were extracted. The finding showe
This article first focuses on the point that in narrating and depicting Korean’s unique emotions, the supporting bases are usually very weak. Hence, the topic of Korean ‘tabooed words’ is addressed here in order to strengthen the bases. The an
It is difficult to really experience or "feel" the size of the United States, even when you know the actual number of miles from coast to coast.
당신이 해안에서 해안까지의 실제 거리를 안다고 할지라도 미국의 크기를 경험하거나 느끼는 것은 정말 어렵다.
To get the full impact you should realize, for example, that it takes forty-eight hours (two entire
- start with " Buen apetito! "
- do not switch knives and forks
- fork & spoon above your plate, for dessert
- bread without butter
- hands should be visible
- pass all dishes to your left
- never cut the lettuce in a salad
- The one who invites usually pays
- tip is usually added to the bill
- Una cerveze, por favor
- " Salud ! "
- drink socially for pleasure
Adrienne Rich’s Essays
1. When We Dead Awaken: Writing as Re-Vision
2. Of Woman Born: Motherhood as Experience and Institution
3. Compulsory Heterosexuality and Lesbian Existence
에세이를 쓴 목적
“Re-vision-the act of looking back, of seeing with fresh eyes, of entering an old
text from a new critical direction-is for us more than a chapter in cultural history:
it is an act of su