In this paper, for actor’s spontaneous speech in movie, we analyze the transcriptions of conversational speech in movie, and then classify the characteristics of conversational speech in character design aspect. Even though well-trained movie acto
characters. None of the characters have incredibly detailed physical characteristics and therefore each person in the story could easily be associated with thousands and thousands of people. The peculiar aspect of this graphic novel is that throughout the entire book there is either no background at all, or such a limited background that it could almost take place anywhere. Now according to McClo
2. Important Characteristics of TiO2
(1) Photocatalystic Character
- If the light energy is irrigated at TiO2, the catalyst which absorbed the light energy will activate so it oxidize and restore aspirates.
(2) Characteristic of Ultra-hydrophile
- Ultra-hydrophile is the status that befit with the surface of the material such as glass.
For many of Materials, if we drop water, it ma
1. What is Weberian Model of bureaucracy and what are key elements or characteristics of bureaucracy?
- Weberian Model of bureaucracy was proposed by the German sociologist Max Weber. It is the classic model of the modern bureaucracy.
According to Weber, Authority that can be recognized justification is Legal authority. And organization that reflected legal authority is bureaucracy.
No talents/Handsome/ Average / Smart
3. Who are in his group? Write down their names.
I am quite ordinary. I have no special characteristics or talents. My looks and school grades are just average. In addition, I’m not very sociable, so I don’t have many friends. In the past, I sometimes hated myself for being so ordinary.
to make someone be in a difficult situation
characteristic of successful learning of a second language. Therefore, learners have to be able to gamble a bit, to be willing to try out hunches about the language and take the risk of risk taking both in the classroom and in natural settings. Individuals learning a second language can face other negative consequences if they make mistakes. Beebe(1983, p.40) described some of the negative ramifi