thefoods shown on the Power-point screen.
- Students and teacher find non-countable nouns together among thefoods shown on the Power-point screen.
- Teacher explains the grammatical rules explicitly : how much / many, a lot of
- Explain the unit of non-countable nouns
Examples) a loaf - bread
a bottle - soda
- Teacher explains theruleofthe following role-play, buying
thefood. Although eating too much fat can lead to obesity and health problems, our bodies do need some fat every day. Fat is an important source of energy and provides insulation and cushioning for the skin, bones, and internal organs. Fat also distributes and helps the body store certain vitamins. A good ruleof thumb is to check the label and choose foods that have less than 3 grams of fat for
1. Define the organization’s mission
Mission: NO rules, just right!
The Company’s goal is to differentiate its restaurants by emphasizing consistently high-quality food and service, generous portions at moderate prices and a casual atmosphere suggestive ofthe Australian Outback.
2. Set Marketing objectives
Making Outback's image more comfortable to people.
3. Perform a situation
the activities he or she dose best.
6. market are usually a good way to organize economic activity
price adjust to guide these individual buyer and seller to reach outcome that maximize the well-being of society as a whole
7. governments can sometimes improve market outcomes
government enforce therule and maintain the institutions
market economics need institution to enforce property rights.
of winter is -10℃ and that of summer is 16℃. The severe cold of Russia winter has a wide influence on Russian’s various activities like food, clothing and shelter.
3) Geographical features
The geography ofthe Russia is quite various. While the southeast is a tough mountainous district, the northwest is an open field. The Ural Mountains is in the middle of Russia. Also, there is Central S