analysis, his or her own co-production along with the author. This interaction has been called a dialectic process, inasmuch as the author depends on the reader as a presupposition for his or her activity, and the reader is dependent on the author for guidance in the world of fiction, for the script that he or she has to internalize in order to successfully take part in the play.
9.2 Author and n
Masstige is a marketing term meaning downward brand extension. The word is formed from the words mass and prestige and has been described as prestige for the masses.
The term was popularized by Michael Silverstein and Neil Fiske in their book Trading Up and Harvard Business Review article "Luxury for the Masses." Masstige products are defined as "premium but attainable," and t
4. Specific aims of this period
- Students will be able to understand specific cultural information.
- Students will be able to read and grasp the misunderstanding situations.
- Students will be able to give right answers after listening or reading short dialogs.
- Students will be able to communicate with each other by discussing the situations in groups.
5. Analysis of lear