- Theoretical value: (a=35, : Maximum Shrinkage Strain Ratio)
- The process of finding 'a'
1. Arranging excel data
2. Finding 'a' with using a grapher program
(Converting Excel data into graph shape)
(Standardization of graph through regression analysis)-회귀분석을 통한 그래프 평균화
(Finding 'a' with using shrinkage equation)
3. Finding 'a'
so the error can be occur
- The thickness of the specimen may differ from figures given to us.
- Discontinuity in the interior of the specimen and coarse particles such as microscopic defects can be causing of the error
- If the probes isn't completely stick to specimen, due to defect of couplement, the error must be occur