One can define the positive and negative characteristics of direct democracy devices depending on whether the person emphasizes “participation, open access, and political equality,” or “compromise, continuity, and consensus.” A direct democr
In each case , I will state the trend rather broadly , but I will restrict my comments to the implications for the public service .
각 경우에, 나는 동향을 언급할 것입니다, 그러나 나는 공무를 위해 나의 논평을 제한할 것입니다.
I would suggest the following :
나는 다음을 제안합니다 : .
1 .An extraordinary explosion of new knowledge and techno
2. Example – From Citizen
Minnesota Electronic Democracy - U.S.
- Organized and established by citizens
- Sharing Minnesota’s local political information and issues among citizens
- Encouraging them to debate about local political things
- Leading publics to participate in political process by information network
The Vote Smart Web of U.S.
Citizens for Local Democracy of To
You will often have been told that you live in a democracy and that this is wonderful, something that should be exported all over the world. But what does democracy mean and how does it work?
당신은 종종 당신이 민주주의에 살고 있다는 말을 듣게 될 것이며, 이 민주주의는 멋진 것이고, 전 세계로 퍼져야만 하는 것이다. 하지만 민주주의는 무엇
DEMOCRACY AND DICTATORSHIP
- Zevedei Barbu
DEMOCRACY AND DICTATORSHIP - Zevedei Barbu
PART THREE THE PSYCHOLOGY OF COMMUNISM
Chapter Eight. History and Personality
THE PSYCHO-SOCIAL CIRCLE OF HISTORY
○ 심리학자들: 역사적 형성의 기원을 연구하기 시작하면서, 정신적 분야, 가끔은 완전히 논의된 적 없는 ‘느낌’의 기간·발견이나 정치적·