영문 Joe Somebody 브라보 대디 영화 대사에 대한 자료입니다.
Joe Somebody Script
Hi! How are you?
Welcome to Bring Your Daughter To Work Day here at STARKe Pharmaceutical.
[ Man ] Very nice. Home movies and family photos.
Thats... nice. Its novel.
Pat, this is just a first cut, of course. Its--
I was wondering how next months Good Chemistry video is coming along.
- I can have it by Thursday. - Pagel wants a look by Wednesday.
- Gee, Wednesday would be-- - Perfect! Gotta run!
This might be a good time to talk about that promotion of mine.
Or those basketball tickets?
All right. Well do it some other time.
Hey, let me give you a hand. Just hand me your staple gun.
- The... what? - The staple gun.
- Its right behind you. - Oh! Staple gun.
Thank you. You are really saving me here.
Youre welcome. I love this whole Choose Happiness thing.
Yeah. Its based on the classic philosophical concept...
that happiness is a choice, not a condition.
Maybe theyre getting it on a subliminal level.
Its Joe, isnt it? Joe... Scheffer.
- Yeah. - Meg Harper.
You did that great video for my department last summer.
[ Laughs ] It actually, um-- It made me cry.
Why? Cause it was so--
[ Clattering ]
- Bad? - Not at all. Because it was so good!
- How have you been,Joe? - I got a divorce, actually.
- Im so sorry. - No, no. Thats okay.
- You all right? - Yeah. You know, its weird.
No, but Im doin great. I stay busy.
During the week, its all about my daughter Natalie. Shes .
On the weekends, schedules totally whacked. I work out all the time.
- Me too! - I got concerts, plays.
I hike now. Got some Vibram sole boots.
I do a little trekkin. I travel extensively.
- Sounds like you win. - I dance! Yeah.
Not professionally, mind you, but I do go to clubs with other-- others.
Geez,Joe, get off your ass and do something!
- Im thinking about getting a pilots license. - I was kidding.
- Oh! [ Laughs ] - [ Laughing ]
Im not gonna take lessons. Not gonna fly. I was joking too.
Hey, I should buy you an almond-spiced latte.
Its the least I can do for helping me with this--
this whole-- with the banner.
I got this work to do. I should just finish my lunch.
I understand completely.
- Okay? - Okay.
[TV Announcer ] Volomin, from STARKe Pharmaceuticals.
Making you better than you really are.
Possible side effects may include depression, general discomfort,
headaches, blurred or distorted vision, loss of balance,
dry mouth, numbness, periodontal disease, lockjaw,
tremors, heart palpitations, varicose veins,
liver damage, kidney failure, loss of taste, loss of smell, loss of sight,
early Alzheimers, cardiac arrest,
and in extremely rare cases... death.
Volomin. Making you better than you really are.
[ Natalie ] Daddy!
- Yea! - Oh! Mmm.
Did you have fun?
Weekend from hell.
They took me to another silly-ass hippie restaurant.
- With the most absurd one-man play ever produced. - Silly-ass?
- Dad! -Just find an alternative.
Everything on the menu was made with curd.
Curd this, curd that. I ordered a hamburger,
and I got a ten-minute lecture on animal rights from the waitress.
And the guy in the play was half naked.
- What? Which half? - Dad!
Did you get the Twolves tickets?
No, I didnt this time. The list for company tickets is real long.
- You know, Im gonna get a promotion-- - Dad!
The best view is on TV anyway.
- [ Man Doing Voice Exercises ] - Ricks here.
Mah, mah, mah, hah-mah. Hah-mah, may, mee, mo, moo.
Hey! There he is. Hah-mah.
You become a farmer?
No,Joe, Im an actor dressed as a farmer for an audition.
- Sorry. - Come on, Nat, lets go.
Hah, yah, yah, yah.
- Hey,Joe. - Hi, Callie.
We had a great weekend. Did she tell you about the play?
Yeah. The actors were naked.
- So were the ushers. - They were not!
Callie, Beauty and the Beast is in town. Whats the matter with that?
Were just trying to expose Natalie to serious theater.
- Bye, sweetie. Heres for lunch today. - [ Rick ] Ooh-ahh.
[ Rick ] I love your hair down. So sexy.
- Stop. Really? - So soft.
We should probably get going.
- Come on, Dad. - Bye,Joe.
- Bye. - See you next weekend, sweetie.
Were gonna see an authentic Indonesian dance troupe.
Its a dream come true, Mom.
Why do I have to spend weekends with them?
Cant we just drive by every Saturday and wave?
Your moms a little eccentric. Think of her as an exotic flower.
- And that made you what? Dirt? - Nat, shes your mom.
[ Natalie ] Lets get started on this Take Your Daughter to Workthing.
Im supposed to interview you, and then write a report for school.
All right, let her rip.
Did you always know you wanted to be a video communications specialist?
Actually, at first I wanted to be Batman.
But he had no powers. AndAquaman-- I dont like water.
So Spider-Man-- Thats what I always wanted to be.
- Dad, this is supposed to be serious. - I really dont know what to say.
I have a really great job.
But to be honest, its not the job Ive always dreamt about having.
- I thought you wanted to be a writer. - Youre th