This paper explores Japan-China power competition over ASEAN after China’s embarking on a revisionist aspiration in the mid-1990s. It called forth a new cold war in their relations. In a new age, the powers employ FTA as a way to add more power to
Lowering of tariffs encourage competition
2. Increase in market share &Foreign Investors Improve “Competitiveness” in the manufacturing industries
Boost Political Influence over North East Asia
Rise of China
1. Crumble of Current Security System “Cold War” Style
2. Encounter U.S.TPP doctrine
Achieve POWER over North East Asia by using SK “HUB
Raises a question about the bottle cap role
->> Lead to an arms races
- Grand strategy containing the rising power of China
Refer Japan as Britain in Far East (Armitage report, 2000)
- Using the US encouragement on the normalization
Financial support for U.S.
3. Unstable environment
- Rising China and NK’s nuclear threat (Armitage report, 2007)
power structure between headquarter and its related small business is very unfair. To solve this, KT newly introduced so called “Open Ecosystem”. Its aim is promoting small business’ competitiveness and growing together by win-win approach. Another is that KT’s ability to manage its selling agencies is poor. Due to difficulties in managing and supervising, headquarter don’t take the res
power in aspect of income resource is VIP high rollers from china and businessman. And, unlike other casino, University students, Residents of song-do area will be a niche market. And tourists will be a good marketing target for introduce our casino to other country people.
IV. The number of competitive business.
Our casino is not only for playing game. We will construct several other buildin